Technology & Production
Conference Technology for the Perfect Event
The National Conference Centre has been running events for over 35 years and we understand the importance of state of the art technology for conferences and events. We have our own in house technical management who can help with everything from a simple projector and screen, all the way through to a bespoke full large scale conference production. Some of the services we offer include:
- Bespoke set design
- PowerPoint production
- Sound and lighting systems
- Rigging services
- Large format printing
- Banner wrapping
- Audio/video recording and editing
We can also offer many more production related services – to find out more, contact us today.
- IN HOUSE SOLUTIONS
- FLOORPLANS AND CAD
The National Conference Centre has invested heavily in the latest wireless hardware to ensure conference organisers and their delegates have a WiFi connection that is both fast and reliable throughout the venue. Ruckus access points provide 100% coverage throughout the conference suites, breakout rooms and reception areas allowing for hundreds of devices to connect simultaneously in each room and thousands across the site. High speed internet connectivity is provided by a 200Mbps leased line (200Mbps download and 200Mbps upload) which can be divided across networks as needed.
WiFi Technical Specification:
- Leased line 200Mbps/1000Mbps with 1:1 contention
- PSTN line and ADSL failover service
- Managed Cisco router and Cisco Meraki firewall
- Ruckus R720 802.11ac wave 2 4×4:4 access points (Imperial and Britannia suites, 3 per room)
- Ruckus R610 802.11ac wave 2 3×3:3 access points (other conference suites and Imperial reception, 1 per room)
- HP Aruba managed switches linked with fibre
- SLA fix time for service affecting faults
- Real time monitoring & alerts
- 24/7 support
We also offer 3-phase power connectivity in many of our main rooms – to power all the sets and equipment you need.
All ground floor rooms have direct production load in and vehicular access from the car park area. The Imperial suite benefits from a dedicated jumbo lift capable of taking everything up to a midi sized van.
We have a wide range of in-house technical solutions to support your event. Check out our brochure below or get in touch to arrange a chat with our in-house team.
You can find floor and ceiling plans and CAD on our downloads page
“Yet another great event!
Special thanks to Steve (AV guy) He made our day so effortless and saved the day with his PowerPoint skills!” – Dave Bake, Trapez