WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
We want your event to be a success and your time at The NCC to be memorable for all the right reasons. Therefore, we want to assure you of our level of service to you. We would like to guarantee the following:
- We will acknowledge your enquiry within 4 hours.
- A detailed proposal/offer will be emailed to you within 24 hours of request, including contracted prices and detailed terms & conditions.
- Upon full confirmation you will be allocated a dedicated Event Planning Manager who will work closely with you in the lead up to the event to finalise all arrangements.
- You will be advised of any ancillary costs in advance for additional services or products and nothing will be booked without your consent in writing (email).
- You will receive pro-forma invoices for any pre-event deposits required as detailed in the event contract.
- No later than 5 working days prior to your event, you will receive a Banqueting Event Order (BEO) detailing all confirmed event requirements and costs for your approval.
- On the event day, your Duty Manager point of contact will run through the confirmed event details and all Health & Safety procedures in the event of an emergency.
- Your Event Planning Manager will visit you during the event day to ensure all is satisfactory.
- Your rooms will be set up and all AV equipment will be in working order as per BEO prior to your arrival.
- All refreshment breaks will be ready for service as per your BEO unless amended by you on the day with your Duty Manager point of contact.
- You will receive your final invoice and post event questionnaire 5 working days post event.
- Any invoice queries will be responded to within 2 working days of receipt and resolution will be sought within 5 working days at the latest.