The National Motorcycle Museum opened to the public in 1985. Twelve months later, the event venue opened its doors. Over the years, the National Motorcycle Museum has gone from strength to strength operating as a world renowned museum as well as one of the region’s most successful event venues.
Ideally located, situated in the heart of the midlands at Junction 6 of the M42 and only 5 minutes from Birmingham International Airport and railway station delegate travel could not be easier. Combine this with over 700 free parking spaces and 13 dedicated private event spaces, you couldn’t wish for a better or more flexible venue. With our 2 hotels located only 5 minutes away providing over 200 beds between them, the National Conference Centre really does have it all.
Your Event, Your Needs, your way…. our venue
Whatever type of event you are looking for, whether it be a large scale sales conference, trade exhibition, awards dinner or company Christmas party, down to a smaller meeting, social gathering or even interview the National Conference Centre will have the right room for you.
At the National Conference Centre, we pride ourselves on delivering a personal touch at every stage of your event. From the initial sales enquiry through to pre event planning and of course operational delivery, you will be in the safe hands of a dedicated, professional and passionate team. We are here to make your event a WOW!
The National Conference Centre has it all; a long and unique history, a location like no other and a team that are passionate, enthusiastic, flexible and on your side to make you shine.
OUR PERSONAL GUARANTEE TO YOU
We want your event to be a success and your time at The NCC to be memorable for all the right reasons. Therefore, we want to assure you of our level of service to you. We would like to guarantee the following:
- We will acknowledge your enquiry within 4 hours.
- Following our acknowledgement of your enquiry an accurate proposal/offer will be emailed within 24hours maximum and will contain all the required detail and applicable pricing.
- The contracting process will be efficient and accurate detailing all known costs at that point. A detailed set of Terms and Conditions will be included which will clearly cover all the necessary aspects under which we enter into contract. The contract will be received via email, within 8 working hours of your written request for the document.
- Once your event is confirmed, you will be allocated a dedicated Event Planning Manager who will work closely with you to agree and finalise all arrangements. They will be your sole point of contact throughout the planning stages of the event and be able to offer full assistance with any requests or requirements you may have.
- You will be advised in advance of all additional costs associated with any ancillary items or services you request. Any such services or items will only be booked upon your express confirmation in writing (email).
- Any pre event deposit requirements will be advised to you via proforma invoices. The timings of these will be in line with the event contract unless agreed in writing as being different.
- No later than 10 days prior to your event (or immediately upon receiving your event details, if the event confirmation is received within this period) your dedicated Event Planning Manager will send you a Banqueting Event Order (BEO) which will clearly detail all event requirements as discussed and confirmed. You will be invited to review and make any alterations, additions or corrections before returning to your Event Planning Manager who will then carry out the necessary updates and send a final copy of the BEO to you for your approval and sign off.
- On the event day, you will be welcomed by your Operational Point of Contact, who will run through your event details as confirmed and itemised on the BEO. They will also run through the Health and Safety procedures in the event of an emergency situation.
- Your dedicated Event Planning Manager will be available on the day for any non-operational requests and will come to see you on a regular basis throughout the day.
- The room facilities will be set up as agreed and detailed on the BEO, by the time of your arrival.
- All audio visual equipment will be in good working order and will be set up by the time of your arrival.
- Refreshment breaks will be set up and ready for service at the requested times as detailed on your BEO. Should you wish to make any on the day changes in respect to timings of these arrangements you will be able to do so through your Operational Point of Contact.
- Your invoice will be accurate with no unexpected charges. This will be received no later than 5 working days after your event.
- You will receive a post event satisfaction questionnaire within 5 days of completion of your event for you to complete and return.