National Conference Centre – Conference Venue
The National Conference Centre has built a reputation over the last 30 years both across the region and nationally for delivering its events with excellence. Priding itself on delivering a personalised service, focusing on every detail and offering total flexibility in a unique space its reputation is envied across the industry.
The National Conference Centre boasts an impressive 4550m2 of fully flexible internal event space. This makes it ideal for a huge range of events including large-scale corporate conferences, awards dinners, exhibitions and charity balls as well as smaller meetings, more intimate dinner parties and even roadshows requiring use of its 10,000m² external space.
With 13 suites to choose from ranging from the Imperial and Britannia Suites, to host your large-scale events, to the newly refurbished Wardroom and Crows Nest Suite for more intimate and smaller meetings, there really is no end to the venue’s flexibility. This range of rooms makes it the ideal venue to host an Awards or Associational Dinner or a Charity Ball for up to 910 guests. Its meeting capacities range from 16 boardroom style in the executive style Wardroom to over 1300 delegates in either of its main two suites.
The National Conference Centre boasts state of the art technical equipment and has an onsite AV production team who are experienced in delivering any level of requirement, from a simple projector and screen all the way up to a full conference or awards event production. With a team of dedicated event planning staff and its award winning kitchen brigade the venue really does deliver a seamless, customer focussed service throughout all levels of the event experience.
Combine all of this with 100MBs dedicated upload and download internet connectivity, over 500 free car park spaces, as well as its central location and proximity to the country’s major road, rail and air networks, the National Conference Centre is the venue to host your next event.
If you’re lucky enough to have any ‘down time’ when you’re here then you’ll be spoilt for choice by the range of facilities nearby. Being so close to the heart of the city, and with such flexible transport links you can enjoy everything that Birmingham has to offer – from theatres and museums, not to mention the retail outlets to rival the capital.
When you decide to do business with us we endeavour to provide the full package. Every event is different and we aim to tailor make each one to suit your exacting requirements. We are a one-stop-shop for everything you need, taking the weight off your mind and allowing you to focus on your own business while we concentrate on what we do best. Let us deal with as much or as little as you want, from lighting to lunches, media to meeting rooms and more…
Why Choose Us?
- 100mbs dedicated upload and download band width WIFI
- 13 dedicated multi-purpose event spaces
- 4550m2 flexible internal event space
- 1300 plus theatre style capacity in each of the main two suites
- 2 large suites with a dining capacity of 800 – 900 with direct production access
- Multiple other rooms for up to 320 dining capacity
- 10,000m2 of external event space
- Centrally located in the heart of the Midlands transport network
- State–of-the-art technical equipment
- Onsite AV production team for everything including major full event productions
- Dedicated and personalised event planning management
- Fully flexible and imaginative menu’s
- Free car parking for 500 vehicles
- Over 2000 beds within 5 minutes’ drive of the venue
- Totally unique and inspiring venue