National Conference Centre
Your Perfect Conference Venue
When searching for a conference venue what is important?
- Located in the heart of the Midlands transport network, Junction 6 M42?
- 5 Minute Taxi ride from Birmingham International Train Station & Airport?
- Over 700 FREE car parking spaces onsite including charging points for electric cars?
- Flexible, professional, passionate and dedicated staff at all levels?
- Mouthwatering, creative and tantalising menus?
- Easy to navigate interconnecting event space?
- 4550m² flexible internal event space?
- 1400 Theatre Style capacity* in each of the two main suites?
- Multiple other rooms for between 2 and 350 conference style capacity*?
- Up to 1000 dining capacity* in either of the two main suites?
- Dining capacity* of up to 320 in multiple other rooms?
- Direct production & vehicular access to all the main suites?
- 10,000m² external event space?
- State-of-the-art technical equipment in-house?
- Onsite AV production team?
- 200Mbps band width – WIFI and/or hard wired?
- 2000 beds at partner hotels within 5 minutes drive?
Have we caught your eye yet?
So in short, how do we ensure your event is memorable and stress free? Our philosophy is to make you look good through a team of passionate, enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated and knowledgeable team. With a focus on attention to detail, clear communication and a flair for creativity. We aim to deliver success.
Get in touch now to see how the National Conference Centre can tick all the boxes when looking for a conference venue.
*All Capacities are subject to clients utilisation of event space and as such capacities may vary to those detailed.
Proud to be awarded a 5 star rating in food hygiene for the 2nd year running.
“The event had to have the ‘WOW’ factor, engage all employees and above all, motivate the team and be SPECTACULAR!“
“Having recently held a large event at the National Conference Centre, I would like to commend them for their professionalism and dedication to ensuring a memorable and successful event for our Business.”
DFA Productions, a preferred supplier to the National Conference Centre.
“DFA Productions, an Event Management and Communications Agency managed and produced this very exciting 25 Year Anniversary Event to 500 employees at the National Conference Centre.
The event had to have the ‘WOW’ factor, engage all employees and above all, motivate the team and be SPECTACULAR!
The CEO of adi Group wanted to engage with one company who could manage and produce the whole event from the ideas and conceptual stage to its completion.
One company was required to take responsibility for all the elements necessary to make a hugely successful event, which included creative design, video production and editing, set and stage design and build, lighting and AV requirements, delegate management and special effects.
The National Conference Centre provided DFA Productions with all the necessary production and technical support required for the smooth running of this large event, DFA would like to thanks the NCC for their professional approach and would like to thanks all the staff at the NCC for their excellent service.
If you require assistance managing your next event, please contact DFA Productions, a preferred supplier to the National Conference Centre.”
Damon Fowler Director DFA Productions
“Having recently held a large event at the National Conference Centre, I would like to commend them for their professionalism and dedication to ensuring a memorable and successful event for our Business.
The event was to celebrate the 25 Year Anniversary of the adi Group, which was attended by around 500 employees, comprising of a daytime conference and team building and concluding with a Gala Dinner in the evening.
The event was complex from an organisational stance and there were a number of challenging task areas which needed to be coordinated into a very tight timescale. The attention to detail and service levels delivered by the Venue throughout all aspects of the event, from pre event sales and planning management through to the on day delivery, combined with the quality of the food served were truly excellent and ensured everything ran 100% smoothly.
I would highly recommend the Venue and look forward to working with them again in the future.”
Alan Lusty CEO adi Group.