National Conference Centre
Your Perfect Conference Venue
When searching for a conference venue what is important?
- Flexible, professional, passionate and dedicated staff at all levels?
- Mouthwatering, creative and tantalising menus?
- Event spaces configured so that the same event can use multiple rooms without losing delegates in a maze of corridors?
- 4550m2 flexible internal event space?
- Up to 1400 capacity* in theatre style in each of the two main suites?
- Multiple other rooms for up to 320 dining capacity*
- 10,000m² of external event space
- Up to 910 dining capacity* in either of the two main suites and direct production access?
- Dining capacity* of up to 320 in multiple rooms?
- 10,000m2 external event space?
- Located in the heart of the Midlands transport network, Junction 6 M42?
- Over 700 FREE car parking spaces onsite including charging points for electric cars?
- State-of-the-art technical equipment?
- Onsite AV production team?
- 100Mbs band width – WIFI and/or hard wired?
- 2000 beds at partner hotels within 5 minutes drive?
So in short, how do we ensure your event is memorable and stress free? Our philosophy is to make you look good through a team of passionate, enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated and knowledgeable team. With a focus on attention to detail, clear communication and a flair for creativity. We aim to deliver success.
Have we caught your eye yet?
Get in touch now to see how the National Conference Centre can tick all the boxes when looking for a conference venue.
*All Capacities are subject to clients utilisation of event space and as such capacities may vary to those detailed.
“The event had to have the ‘WOW’ factor, engage all employees and above all, motivate the team and be SPECTACULAR!“
“Having recently held a large event at the National Conference Centre, I would like to commend them for their professionalism and dedication to ensuring a memorable and successful event for our Business.”
DFA Productions, a preferred supplier to the National Conference Centre.
“DFA Productions, an Event Management and Communications Agency managed and produced this very exciting 25 Year Anniversary Event to 500 employees at the National Conference Centre.
The event had to have the ‘WOW’ factor, engage all employees and above all, motivate the team and be SPECTACULAR!
The CEO of adi Group wanted to engage with one company who could manage and produce the whole event from the ideas and conceptual stage to its completion.
One company was required to take responsibility for all the elements necessary to make a hugely successful event, which included creative design, video production and editing, set and stage design and build, lighting and AV requirements, delegate management and special effects.
The National Conference Centre provided DFA Productions with all the necessary production and technical support required for the smooth running of this large event, DFA would like to thanks the NCC for their professional approach and would like to thanks all the staff at the NCC for their excellent service.
If you require assistance managing your next event, please contact DFA Productions, a preferred supplier to the National Conference Centre.”
Damon Fowler Director DFA Productions
“Having recently held a large event at the National Conference Centre, I would like to commend them for their professionalism and dedication to ensuring a memorable and successful event for our Business.
The event was to celebrate the 25 Year Anniversary of the adi Group, which was attended by around 500 employees, comprising of a daytime conference and team building and concluding with a Gala Dinner in the evening.
The event was complex from an organisational stance and there were a number of challenging task areas which needed to be coordinated into a very tight timescale. The attention to detail and service levels delivered by the Venue throughout all aspects of the event, from pre event sales and planning management through to the on day delivery, combined with the quality of the food served were truly excellent and ensured everything ran 100% smoothly.
I would highly recommend the Venue and look forward to working with them again in the future.”
Alan Lusty CEO adi Group.
TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS
THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE
Coventry Road Bickenhill Solihull West Midlands B92 0EJ
Based at the National Motorcycle Museum
* Some navigation systems (including certain TOMTOM models) misdirect visitors when using the correct museum postcode ending 0EJ. We suggest using B92 0ED which is very near to our location and then following the brown signs.
Telephone: 0121 704 2784 Email: email@example.com